– I ate out last night. I take pride in the fact that I made it 6 days into the month before I completely blew my own goal.
– I’m probably eating out more this week than not. Thanks, life, for throwing a lot of unplanned crap my way!
– I threw a bag of frozen tomatoes in the fridge to thaw so I could make salsa now that its not so hot in the kitchen, but then life got busy and now they’re not any good.
– I still need to make a Goodwill run to drop crap off, but I keep procrastinating. Now we’re shortly away from Thanksgiving and I’m running out of time to make the house presentable.
– I haven’t even had time to re-pot my fig plant that is sitting in the kitchen sink.